Water, Wastewater and In-Home Plumbing
This plan will cover the repair or replacement of:
- Water service line leaks from the curb valve up to and including the first shutoff valve in the house.
- Non-functioning curb box or curb box cover.
- Leaking or non-functioning valves or meter pit parts for customers with meter pits.
- Leaking in home water supply system (permanent water pipes, connecting fittings and valves that distribute the incoming water supply to fixtures and appliances).
- Clogged/blocked or broken wastewater lines inside the house.
- Clogged/blocked or broken wastewater lines from the exterior foundation to the property line (if served by a municipal sewer system) or to the septic tank (if served by an on-site septic system).
- The cost of water turn off/turn on fees otherwise charged by the Avon Water Company.
- Clearing of wastewater line clogs caused by tree roots up to once per contract year.
- One time loam/seed for disturbed lawn areas and one time restoration of paving by application of temporary patch.
- Up to $12,000 in water service repair costs per calendar year.
- Up to $2,000 for any single in-home plumbing repair.
- Up to $6,000 for any single wastewater repair.